[Seaside] Where to look to find out what...

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu Mar 2 06:04:48 UTC 2006

For the old API, just browse the protocol of WAHtmlRenderer.

For the Canvas API, you need to do a little work since the methods are
spread out across a bunch of classes.  But most of them are on
WAHtmlCanvas.  Then look at the rest of the canvas class hierarchy and
the several tag classes in the Seaside-Canvas and Seaside-Canvas-Tags
system categories.

Julian