[Seaside] Where to look to find out what...

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu Mar 2 07:23:47 UTC 2006

Whatever your component returns when sent #rendererClass will be used as
the renderer for that component.

WAPresenter (a superclass of WAComponent) implements it like this:

rendererClass
	^ WAHtmlRenderer

So your components will all use the old rendering API unless you
reimplement that method to return WAHtmlCanvas instead.  If you want to
do this, it's probably best to make a component subclass for your
project and then subclass that for all your components.  This is good
practice anyway as there always seems to be behaviour you want to share
across all your components anyway.

Julian