[Seaside] HttpRequest>>parseCookies: in 2.6a3

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Thu Mar 2 12:35:52 UTC 2006

Bonjour Damien,

There is a bug in #parseCookies: and I placed an override to fix it in Seaside2.6a2-mb.121.

My guess is that you loaded Seaside2.6a2-mb.121 first in your image, then you loaded
Seaside2.6a3-* over it, and for some reason Monticello was not able to recover the
original #parseCookies: method and lost it.

Unfortunately, duplicating the method override into Seaside2.6a3-* would not be enough,
because some of Seaside relies on the #parseCookies: bug. See a previous post of mine
on empty cookies.

HTH,
Michel.