[Seaside] Re: seasidehosting.st - which seaside versions work?

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Fri Mar 3 02:14:42 UTC 2006

Lukas Renggli wrote:
> There seems to be a problem with your image, very likely the server
> cannot be started by our start-up script.
> - There is an error in the start-up sequence of your image, causing a
> debugger to pop up and to block the remaining start-up tasks (the
> server is usually started last). Have you checked SqueakDebug.log on
> the server?

Just in case it's not clear how to test the startup script,
you need to ftp to your subdomain at seasidehosting.st.
You should find a SqueakStartup.st file there, and download it.
Look at the startup script, and note the WAKom port number.
Start your image with something like:
     squeak.exe your.image SqueakStartup.st

I've not tried this myself, but I think it should work.