[Seaside] How to load my own CSS files...

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Mon Mar 6 16:43:19 UTC 2006

Philippe Marschall wrote:
> 2006/3/4, Rick Flower <rickf at ca-flower.com>:
>
>> I've got some hand-coded css files I'd like to use (as opposed to
>> embedding them in my Seaside image), but can't seem to get linkToStyle:
>> working for some reason.. Has anyone tried using this before and if so
>> provide an example?  Thanks!
>>

> Are you doing this in an #updateRoot: method (don't forget super) or a
> #renderXXXOn: method? You should do this in the first.

For the time being, since I couldn't figure out how to do it, I just
cut-n-pasted the contents of my css files
into my top-level style method, which achieves the same goal, but is not
really what I'd like to do overall.
Do you have an example of what I need to do in order to make this work?
Thanks!

P.S. In my case, I was doing it in a render block.