[Seaside] Re: SaltSpray demo at rising.seasidehosting.st

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Mon Mar 6 22:35:03 UTC 2006

Lukas Renggli wrote:
> Wow excellent!

Thanks. I was worried people might think "ho-hum, another web store".
I'd be in that camp too, if it weren't for the admin tool, and
model-driven aspects.

> Just one small problem, the last link on the intro-page doesn't work:
> <http://rising.seasidehosting.st/seaside/PandaBrowser>

Yes, I've deleted the entry point from the Seaside config
because the tool makes it too easy to inadvertantly wreck
the model integrity. I'm still working on the tool (it's
been rewritten three times at least). I need to integrate
the field validation stuff I added when working on the
SaltSpray Admin Tool. If I don't fix the tool soon, I'll fix
the intro page.