[Seaside] Re: [ANN] Seaside Tutorial

Danny Collins simpleisbetter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 15:45:37 UTC 2006

thank you so much for sharing that link to your videos (both of you).

I am not averse to reading and I have been reading anything I can get my
hands on regarding Squeak and Seaside - including this list and it's
archives as well as the many sites that have intros and howto (including
many on this list) but for an absolute neophyte to this environment you have
no idea what it means to be able to SEE you use Squeak and Seaside.

I have watched two of your videos and have learned at least 10 new
things!!!! It really helps connect what I am learning by reading to what I
want to do with the tools! I will be watching the rest of them as soon as I
can!

With heartfelt thanks
Danny