[Seaside] [ANN] scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Mon Mar 13 14:34:45 UTC 2006

Lukas Renggli a écrit :

>>Have you thought about linking this somewhere on seaside.st?  The 'view
>>source' is great documentation.

It really shows the elegance of seaside and is really useful to to show
how to insert live stuff    I've nearly convinced my neighbor to give up
with PHP and try seaside :)

>Yes, I will do so, but first I need to fix some things.

I wonder you sleep Lukas :)

Just a remark with the iframe stuff...

Is it something that can be use on all browser ?

In firefox, text area is not appearing well   (see picture here:
http://cdrick.seasidehosting.st/seaside/pier/picture )

Anyway, it's excellent :)

see you

cédrick