[Seaside] Dynamically updating a WEB page

Michel Bany m.bany at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 16 06:59:00 UTC 2006

Roland Hochmuth a écrit :

> Hi Lucas and Cédrick,  Thanks for your responses. I finally followed
> up with SeasideAsync and got my little traffic light changing using
> refreshDivWith. I think I'm starting to get the hang of this.

Lukas and Cédrick were referring to features that are available in the
Scriptaculous package.
This is really bleeding edge and requires the very latest version of
Seaside 2.6a3.
None of this has been ported (yet) to VisualWorks.

Meanwhile, SeasideAsync is what you need. Since you are using
#refreshDivWith:every:
I am assuming that you are using the classic api. For the canvas api,
there is also #refreshWith:every:

Enjoy,
Michel.