[Seaside] Logging out a session (and doing any necessary cleanup)..

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Fri Mar 17 17:00:19 UTC 2006

Hi all.. Just curious what message I need to send or whatever other
steps are needed in order to logout a session that is subclassed from
WASession?  In this case, I'm not referring to timed out sessions, but
rather implicit logouts.. This would allow me to cleanup any crud that
was session specific (database connections, etc), etc.  On a side note,
if I've got a database connection open (in my session object) and the
session times out over a period of time, is there a way to get some sort
of callback to allow my application to do its necessary cleanup or is
there some sort of magic behind the scenes that takes care of it for me
automatically (like when the session is destroyed after the timeout is
detected)?

Thanks!

-- Rick