[Seaside] XHTML 1.0 Transitional validation error?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Sat Mar 18 00:25:29 UTC 2006

I tried to validate a page I've generated which has a form on it and get
the following error from the W3 XHTML validator:

   1. Error /Line 2 column 1422/: required attribute "action" not
      specified.

      |...ginLeftBox"><br /><form method="post"*>*<input name="5" type="hidden" class="hi|

      The attribute given above is required for an element that you've
      used, but you have omitted it. For instance, in most HTML and
      XHTML document types the "type" attribute is required on the
      "script" element and the "alt" attribute is required for the "img"
      element
      ||.

I've tried using a defaultaction for the form and am currently
specifying a "with" block.. Is there some other form item I need to
use to generate the required action that the validator needs to get a
successful validate?  By the way, the code generated by the
"AllCanvasTests" exhibit the same issue.. Any ideas?  I'd love to see
100% compliant XHTML output if at all possible..

-- Rick