[Seaside] spanNamed + liveCallback = bug on accentuation

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Wed Mar 22 16:22:53 UTC 2006

Thanks for the advice, it is working well!
I just dislike the fact that the charset is defined in different
places. Usually you want to use only one charset for your whole web app.
I specify ISO-8859-1 because with it, my accents show up instead of
ugly '?'. And by experience, with UTF-8 I get thoses '?'.
But anyway, thanks for the help !

Florian