[Seaside] Re: serving files from seaside

Jay Hardesty jayh at panix.com
Thu Mar 23 11:42:47 UTC 2006

Thanks - yes I did see that error - now everything seems
fine, using a single port.

I had a problem in the form of  walkbacks when
#addCookies: was being called on an HttpRequest.  Then
I found that "HttpResponse current" had somehow
been set to an HttpRequest (instead of an HttpResponse).
Clearing out "Bindings" fixed the problem.

Now everything seems to work.

Thanks again,
Jay