[Seaside] Re: Home Link

Zulq Alam zulq at orange.net
Sat Mar 25 04:42:47 UTC 2006

I've had a quick look at Shore, I can see there is some root/parent
passing going on in ShoreComponent but no classes in Shore seem to be
Tasks by either extending WATask or ShoreTask.

My problem is the call to self root home works fine from a Component but
fails when called from a Task.

I'm not exactly sure what I should be looking for in Shore? Is there an
example of a Task redirecting to home that I'm missing somewhere?

Thanks,
Zulq