[Seaside] My sample Seaside web-app..

Michel Bany m.bany at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 26 09:49:15 UTC 2006

>> FWIW, I like Seaside supplying everything, stylesheets, graphics,
>> javascript, etc. This allows you to version
>> your application as a whole. This also ensures consistency between
>> the code and the stylesheets.
>>
> Style sheets are easy to load in, and I've got no javascript..  Is
> there anything special that needs to be done to
> get the GIF's/jpegs loaded in?  If so, I can certainly do that and
> make it more portable I suppose.

You need some extra parcels.
1. Grab the parcels at : ftp://mbany.ath.cx/SeasideWebDesignerTool.zip
(As a matter of fact, these parcels are on the VW distribution but are
slightly outdated)
2. Make sure that SeasideAsync is loaded in your image, this is needed
by the extra parcels.
3. Load the parcels from the zip into your image, SeasideImage first.
4. Visit http://localhost:8008/seaside/go/WebDesignerTool and follow the
instructions
HTH,
Michel.