[Seaside] [Q] Scriptaculous library

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 11:55:20 UTC 2006

> Examples in http://scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st works well but the
> code in SqueakSource(Scriptaculous-lr.40.mcz has at least one little
> problem. The slider example does not in my Safari. Are there any
> update of this library?

Mhh, this is strange: the code on seasidehosting.st is Scriptaculous-lr.40.

I observe a small problem with the slider in Safari, that is sometimes
displaying a copy of the handle at the wrong position. As far as I
understand this has nothing to do with the Seaside integration, but is
rather a bug in script.aculo.us.

I will try to come up with some fixes this evening; there are some
other problems with form elements (especially check-boxes) that
currently do not work well.

Cheers,
Lukas

--