[Seaside] [Q] Scriptaculous library

Sungjin Chun chunsj at embian.com
Wed Mar 29 09:48:43 UTC 2006

But, for my image(after importing Scriptaculous-44) slider example
does not work yet. In fact, the slider initially is rendered
incorrectly. Safari draws slider nob left end of slider bar. With
same web browser(Safari), scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st example
does work well. The position value is correctly initialized(I've
printed this value to the Transcript for checking).