[Seaside] [Q] Scriptaculous library

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 11:57:36 UTC 2006

> But, for my image(after importing Scriptaculous-44) slider example
> does not work yet. In fact, the slider initially is rendered
> incorrectly. Safari draws slider nob left end of slider bar. With
> same web browser(Safari), scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st example
> does work well. The position value is correctly initialized(I've
> printed this value to the Transcript for checking).

I do not see any difference in Safari when running Scriptaculous-44 on
my local machine and on seasidehosting.st.

As I already said, there seem to be some problems with the slider in
Safari, e.g. sometimes the handle (nob) is incorrectly positioned or
even drawn multiple times. If you can reproduce that within plain HTML
(I don't see any relation to Seaside, but I might be wrong) you could
submit a bug: <http://wiki.script.aculo.us/scriptaculous/show/BugReports>.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli