[Seaside] Seaside on ST/X ?

Andreas Brodbeck andreas.brodbeck at mindclue.ch
Wed Mar 29 15:32:36 UTC 2006

Hi all

I noticed that on the current Smalltalk ST/X version, there is Seaside
2.5b4 included! That really surprised me! (ST/X is available here:
www.exept.de)

I did not try it yet, though. Has anyone some more information on that
seaside port to ST/X? Who is maintaining it? How does it perform on
ST/X? On the official seaside website, there is a note, which says, that
seaside on ST/X is not possible. Maybe some preconditions changed with
the current ST/X version, so it is possible now?

Thanks for any information!

Andreas

--
*** Neues von mindclue ***