[Seaside] Seaside on ST/X ?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 15:56:55 UTC 2006

Hi Andreas,

> I did not try it yet, though. Has anyone some more information on that
> seaside port to ST/X? Who is maintaining it? How does it perform on
> ST/X? On the official seaside website, there is a note, which says, that
> seaside on ST/X is not possible. Maybe some preconditions changed with
> the current ST/X version, so it is possible now?

have a look at the implementation of the class Continuation, the last
time I looked at it there were many halt's in there :-/

I don't know if there is any chance that this changes soon. It would
be very cool to have Seaside in ST/X and would certainly boost the use
of this environment.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli