[Seaside] Seaside 2.6b1 and Scriptaculous for VW are ready

Thomas Koschate koschate at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 16:39:52 UTC 2006

On 3/31/06, Michel Bany <m.bany at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

At the same time, I published the first version of SeasideScriptaculous
> for VW and a new version of SeasideAsync.
>
> Please feel free to report any bug that I could have created during the
> port.

Thanks for the great effort, Michel.  Unfortunately, there is a small bug in
the Scriptaculous stuff.  Choosing to view source from the browser results
in a walkback due to the absence of the method
Behavior>>#sourceCodeAt:ifAbsent: method.