[Seaside] http://localhost:9090/seaside/config default password

Dmitry V. Sabanin sdmitry at lrn.ru
Wed May 3 02:57:54 UTC 2006

Hey.

Disclaimer: I'm a Squeak/Smalltalk newb.

I have a dumb question, somehow I managed to _not_ enter my default
login and password when I was installing Seaside from SM. And now I
can't access seaside/config to add new applications and play with
configs.
Reinstalling Seaside didn't help, because it didn't ask me about my
login any more.

Now I wonder, if there's a way to change my login and password from
Squeak environment? I'm sure there's some kind of way and I tried
many things (like looking in the internals to find a class which is
responsible for this data and playing with many of Seaside classes),
but with no success. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance and cheers!
--
Dmitry Sabanin