[Seaside] http://localhost:9090/seaside/config default password

Dmitry V. Sabanin sdmitry at lrn.ru
Wed May 3 05:11:46 UTC 2006

On May 3, 2006, at 11:37 AM, Todd Blanchard wrote:

> I don't know how to retrieve it, but when I do something like that
> I just grab a new seed image and start over.
I don't need to retrieve it, simply setting another one will do the
job. Anyway thanks for an option in case I won't find the way to fix
this.

I'm still very curious of how you may change this thing? It's like a
puzzle to me and I hope solution to it will bring me some small piece
of understanding for Smalltalk or Seaside.

Any help appreciated.

--
Dmitry Sabanin
http://futuretrack5.com | http://sabanin.ru/en