[Seaside] [Newbie] Seaside-Component classes

Dmitry V. Sabanin sdmitry at lrn.ru
Thu May 4 08:30:18 UTC 2006

Hey.

Here I am again with my stupid questions, unable to find any docs
online.
This time my question is about classes in Seaside-Component category.
I'm trying to understand when to use what, and here's understanding
that I have to the moment:

WAAnswerHandler
------------------------
.oO( No ideas here, but for some reason I don't think this class is
of interest to me at this moment )

WAComponent
--------------------
.oO( Ordinary components. Pretty much no questions here. )

WADecoration
------------------
.oO( What's this? As I imagine this must be some kind of wrapper
around ordinary components, to enhance them or wrap some code around
them? If it's true, how do I add Decorations to my existing component? )

WADelegation
------------------
.oO( No ideas. Need help :-) )

WAPresenter
-----------------
.oO( This one just drives me crazy. I wanted to think of this as of
some big master component that acts as a container for all
application components. Something like "Application Component", but I
have no idea if it's true. )

WATask
I hate to bother you guys, who are already proficient in this stuff,
but I really want to learn St/Seaside and due to the lack of docs,
that seems to be my only way to succeed. Thanks in advance for your
answers and patience.

Cheers!

--
Dmitry Sabanin