[Seaside] Re: Upload Part Two

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue May 9 05:22:48 UTC 2006

> Really? When I restart my image using the seasidehosting interface,
> my startup script is unchanged. Do you mean when the machine is
> rebooted, or, maybe when the www.seasidehosting.st image is restarted?

Luckily we never needed to reboot the machine so far ;-)

It is recreated every time the image is restarted, because the user
might have changed options from the user-interface that need a
slightly different startup file. Moreover we use a hidden file now,
SqueakStartup.st is not used anymore.

> Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

As I said, it would be easy to allow users to add their own code into
the startup file from the user-interface. If this would help anybody,
let me know.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli