[Seaside] Authentification in seaside

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Tue May 9 09:13:08 UTC 2006

Hi
depends ;)

Denis Vagneux a écrit :

> Hello, I work on a projet in my university and I want to create a
> applisation with authentification.
>
> So I would like to know which class I have to use and how to do it.

do you want a single application password or a password by user ?

you can protect you application component by adding WAAuthConfiguration
in the configure page of the application (Configuration ancestors) then
you define your password below...

otherwise, I don't think there are classes that do that... you have to
do it by yourself using a WATask for instance with a XXLoginComponent...
you can use Pier too and define users... ;)

hope this helps

Cédrick