[Seaside] Problems installing seaside, shore, pier

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue May 16 17:31:23 UTC 2006

> Pier seems to be working fine. I can change user, group, etc. (but I
> can't seem to add new users, or change user passwords). I also cannot
> edit the environment. Again, I probably forgot to load something.

No-no, for this part this is certainly not your fault. The pier unix
security package does not allow to edit users from the web-interface,
you have to do it trough inspectors within the image. The reason for
this is basically my lazy-ness and that I am flooded with work right
now ... sometimes it will be probably possible to edit users trough
the web ;-)

You have to log in as administrator to edit the environment. The
standard username and password is admin/pier.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli