[Seaside] Does DabbleDB use a database?

Welch, Ronald P (US SSA) ronald.p.welch at baesystems.com
Wed May 17 18:58:19 UTC 2006

I am not so sure that Dabble's profile is all that "odd" as you
put it. I think that persistence mechanism you guys have come up
with could be generally useful in a lot of scenarios. I for one
would very much like to understand the gory details of how you
went about attacking and solving the problem of persistence
in Dabble.

mailto:Ronald.P.Welch at BAESYSTEMS.com                Phone:(607)770-3701
BAE SYSTEMS                     600 Main St Johnson City, NY 13790-1888