[Seaside] Versions of Seaside, Scriptaculous, ShoreComponents and PlotKit for production

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed May 17 19:31:55 UTC 2006

Hi

PlotKit should work on any Seaside 2.6. It is of course not tested on
all these versions but it contains only 7 lines of Seaside rendring
code.
Please note that PlotKit also requires Scriptaculous to convert Squeak
objects to JavaScript objects. I haven't tested the >= 100 branch of
Scriptaculous. If you don't want to find out for yourself if it works
I'd recommend Scriptaculous-lr.70.
I'm not aware of any specific Squeak version requirements for PlotKit.

You can find PlotKit in the Seachart Monticello repository
http://www.squeaksource.com/seachart
and Scriptaculous in the Seaside Monticello repository
http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside

I can not say anything about compability with ShoreComponents.

For PlotKit <-> Scriptaculous see the link in the post of John Pierce.

Cheers
Philippe