[Seaside] [ANN] Visual Text Editor + Calendar widgets demo

Dmitry Dorofeev dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com
Thu May 18 09:39:07 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I have some Seaside code to work with JavaScript for
HTML Area Editor  http://xinha.python-hosting.com/
and calendar http://www.dynarch.com/projects/calendar/

The online demo is at:

http://mmm.seasidehosting.st/seaside/mmm

Most interesting thing is plugin for HTML Editor which allows
to manage pictures (and other files) on a server side and include
them into HTML by the user. Image manager itself stores files on disk
(not in Smalltalk image) so files may be served by Apache directly.

I do thumnails on the fly and store information about image size/width/height etc
in ImageSegments. One ImageSegment per directory with images.

There are still room for improvements, but I hope this can be usefull for others,
May be even in ShoreComponents or in Pier ?

Let me know if anybody interested

Thanks,
-Dmitry.