[Seaside] [ANN] Visual Text Editor + Calendar widgets demo

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Thu May 18 14:11:09 UTC 2006

On May 18, 2006, at 4:02 PM, Philippe Marschall wrote:

>> Any advise where and how to publish it ?
>> Seems I need some help with bundling external JavaScript
>> libraries and images.
>
> I proposed and implemented a FileLibrary that would solve this but
> nobody cared.

Sometimes stuff has to be mentioned a few times before people notice
it.  Why not describe how to use FileLibrary to help?  People might
discover they do care after all.

Speaking for myself, I suspect that FileLibrary is something that
would be good to integrate into the base Seaside distribution, but
that I just haven't had time to look at in detail yet to know for sure.

Avi