[Seaside] Dabble DB for 3rd Party Apps?

Darius Clarke socinian at gmail.com
Thu May 18 23:58:12 UTC 2006

Hi Avi, Andrew,
If I wanted to create an application in DabbleDB and sell access to my
application to my customers ...

1) Would Dabble DB terms of use allow this?

2) Does Dabble DB have a multi tiered security model so I can control
who of my customers can change what?

3) Can I write algorithms in Dabble DB to process my customer's data
(such as looking for scheduling conflicts and rearranging schedules if
conflicts are found, etc.)?

4) Would it be better for me to host on my site the CSS skins from the
Dabble DB screens or can I control in the Dabble DB site who sees what
format controlling the different CSS files that they see?

Thank you for such a gem of a platform.

Cheers,
Darius