[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside for VW 2.6b1-27

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Tue May 23 09:50:40 UTC 2006

Hello everybody,

I published Seaside 2.6b1 for VW on the public repository.
Bundle to load : either SeasideForWebToolkit or SeasideForSwazoo.

It is based upon Seaside2.6b1-mb.27.mcz that includes all the latest
changes from the 2.6a3 branch from Lukas and Philippe.

As far as I could see, this version seems to work allright with
Scriptaculous and ShoreComponents, that are also in the public
repository.

This version of Seaside 2.6b1 is being included in the
"contributed" area of the next coming release of VisualWorks.

Please let me know of any issue so that it can be corrected before
getting out.

Thanks in advance,
Michel.