[Seaside] Navigate to component via anchor?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed May 24 21:58:54 UTC 2006

I finally got around to building a simple navigation that I was thinking of
yesterday,

|-------------------|
|     Header        |
|-------------------|
|                   |
|          |-------||
| Home     | .0.0. ||
| Register | ..0.. ||
| Login    | .0.0. ||
| FAQ      | ..0.. ||
|          |-------||
|                   |
|----------|--------|

Everything works as expected, but I'm having trouble rendering links inside
of main canvas that navigate somewhere else. Say 'Home' is selected by
default displaying WelcomePage component in the main area. Inside the
WelcomePage I want to render a link to LoginPage component, but if I do it
via "html anchor callback: [self call: LoginPage new]" it works and shows me
the login page, but now whenever I click on 'Home' in the menu, I see a
login component, not a welcome page. Its hard being newb ;)

Cheers!

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322