[Seaside] Navigate to component via anchor?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed May 24 23:13:59 UTC 2006

Right, except that in my case #call would retain control, not merely
navigate away to the new component. I changed it to go through the parent

self anchor
	callback: [self menu selectComponent: ContactPage];
	with: [html text: 'Contact Us'].

Ugly, but it works. I'm all ears to hear better suggestions.

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5

boris at deepcovelabs.com