[Seaside] WARequestHandler>>isApplication

Michel Bany m.bany at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 25 16:55:17 UTC 2006

Boris Popov a écrit :

>Not sure if this is the right fix, but I couldn't get the 'config'
>application to render otherwise in the latest version of Seaside on
>VisualWorks with ImageTools loaded,
>
>WARequestHandler>>isApplication
>	^false

The ImageTools bundle has not been upgraded yet to work together with
the latest versions of Seaside.
Although not exactly the right one, your fix is OK.

The right fix is something like this
    renderRowForEntryPoint: anEntryPoint named: aString on: html
        (anEntryPoint isKindOf: WAEntryPoint) ifFalse: [^self].
          etc.

That will remove "images" from the list of entry points shown by 'config'

Thanks for the feedback.
Michel.