[Seaside] Dolphin port ..... whine whine

Sean Malloy smalloy at gmail.com
Fri May 26 04:55:25 UTC 2006

Works for me. Few errors during load etc but I'm sure you know about those.

I'll play with it some more over the weekend though. Looks good. I'm
excited. Might hack together a Browser class for you to get the built
in code editor working.

I think I had one for the port I attempted.

Next to try out some of the various seaside apps and see how much
effort it is to get them working.