[Seaside] Pier backup + Calendar question

Dmitry Dorofeev dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com
Fri May 26 15:12:51 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Thanks for information. It sounds positive. So I feel I can use it and have my backups done.

My goal is to have an application to store a list of events
for public view and search. While I have Pier-Forms and StellDichEin installed,
still can not see how to have a list of events sorted by date, or a nice
calendar view with my events. Creating events as separate pages would be ok,
but overall navigation become a complete mess after a month.

I am very new to Magritte and Pier and was unable to find any good docs
about it. I would program my own interface to event calendar (if such does not exist),
but need some intro or good hints where to look and how to start. Quite impressed
that I can have (in theory) an iCal compatible output for offline processing.

Please help,

-Dmitry.