[Seaside] Removing all applications?

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Fri May 26 15:52:06 UTC 2006

Boris,
This is something that we have done for a customer's project.
1) We implement #isDeployed on the class side of the components
to return true for those root components that need to be deployed
2) We execute this in the script that prepares the deployment image.

	WADispatcher default trimForDeployment

Since there is some interest for this, I rolled the code into the
base, 2.6b1-29 (both Squeak and VW).
HTH
Michel.