[Seaside] Re: Swazoo versions

Janko Mivsek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon May 29 08:37:26 UTC 2006

Hi Esteban and others!

For start I prepared a table of Swazoo versions for all supported
dialects at: http://www.swazoo.org/download.html. It is not yet complete
and I hope someone will help me with some more info.

I also opened a FTP server at ftp://www.swazoo.org/swazoo , where IMO we
should put all those versions to be on one place.

Best regards
Janko