[Seaside] serve jpg image files from form objects

Martin Schubert mtin79 at googlemail.com
Wed May 31 22:19:55 UTC 2006

hey boris,
thanks for your answer and code example.
i am not clearly about if you just provide a link to the file or if
you get it rendered to the website.
especially the message : 'self pngImageByte' ! does it return a
ByteArray?

> WADocumentHandler
> 				document: self pngImageBytes
> 				mimeType: 'image/png'
> 				fileName: 'image.png') response

because thats what i thought the message : 'aForm bits asByteArray'
is doing :

>> html imageWithDocument: aForm bits asByteArray
>>                 mimeType: 'image/jpeg'
>>                 fileName: root name,'Picture', '.jpg'.

does anyone know how these methods are meant to be used? or is there
some strange conversion problem from Form -> bits -> asByteArray?

best

martin

i want the jpeg file (hold in a instance variable of type form) to be
RENDERED. not only a link to the data.