[Seaside] RE: VW web server and Seaside

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Nov 1 20:23:46 UTC 2006

Carl,

application := '/seaside/go/counter'.
(VisualWave.WebSite siteConfiguration)
 clearSites;
 configurationFileName: nil;
 configParameters: Dictionary new;
 logFileName: 'web.log';
 enableLogging.
default := VisualWave.WebSite newMinimal: 'default'.
params := Dictionary new.
config := (Dictionary new)
              at: 'home' put: application;
              at: 'directory' put: '.';
              at: 'enabled' put: 'true';
              at: 'registeredServlets' put: 'true';
              yourself.
logicals := Dictionary new.
params at: 'configuration' put: config.
params at: 'logical-names' put: logicals.
default initializeFrom: params.
VisualWave.WebSite siteConfiguration addSite: default.
AAADocumentation new createWebSite.

Hope this helps,

-Boris

--