[Seaside] Encoding by Swazoo ?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu Nov 2 16:52:52 UTC 2006

Here's how I hacked my Seaside/Swazoo to serve UTF8; its nasty but seems
to work. I wouldn't mind something cleaner though, so feedback from
Janko would still be greatly appreciated.

 stream :=
  EncodedStream on:
   (ReadWriteStream on:
     (ByteArray new: 5000)) encodedBy: (StreamEncoder new: #'utf-8').

 swazooResponse entity:
  ((waResponse contents class = EncodedStream)
     ifTrue: [waResponse contents stream contents]
     ifFalse: [waResponse contents contents]).

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5

boris at deepcovelabs.com