[Seaside] Self adjusting CSS (based on browser type) extensiontoSeaside?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu Nov 2 18:54:36 UTC 2006

Oh absolutely, please don't take my response as a discouragement from
posting your ideas to the list, I was just trying to provide my point of
view on the subject of code and design separation, which indeed is a hot
topic for many out there, see

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/separationdilemma

As you can tell I'm squarely for Seaside dealing with the content and
only content, presentation is something that designers are very good at.

Cheers,

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322