[Seaside] Self adjusting CSS (based on browser type) extensiontoSeaside?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu Nov 2 18:54:36 UTC 2006

Oh absolutely, please don't take my response as a discouragement from
posting your ideas to the list, I was just trying to provide my point of
view on the subject of code and design separation, which indeed is a hot
topic for many out there, see

As you can tell I'm squarely for Seaside dealing with the content and
only content, presentation is something that designers are very good at.

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5

boris at deepcovelabs.com