[Seaside] Self adjusting CSS (basedonbrowsertype) extensiontoSeaside?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Thu Nov 2 20:25:33 UTC 2006

Ditto.. I've got all of those in my FeedDemon sites list that gets
pinged regularly and have been monitoring them for quite a while now..
If you want to read a REALLY busy mailing list for nothing but CSS
issues, checkout the css-discuss mailing list at "css-discuss.org" --
you can get some great insight from that list (I think most members are
css designers in their day jobs), but there's a ton of traffic on it
daily -- on the order of 100-200 messages per day or so.. I've not been
on it in a while so my comment might be a bit off..