[Seaside] dateInput Question

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:35:34 UTC 2006

Hi Rick,

> Not to be a pain or anything, but is there a list somewhere
> indicating what the missing
> stuff is so that nobody (for now) stumbles over it in the future --
> or at least focuses on
> only using liveCallbacks for those areas where they're
> implemented?  I've currently got
> some new code I wrote the other day for doing liveCallbacks on
> Select lists and of course
> it works great, but I'd be interested in hearing what I should shy
> away from.. Thanks!

I just committed a new version of SeasideAsync that has reasonable
support
for date/time input and for radio buttons.

As you can imagine, I will not be able to provide you with a list of
what is missing.
There are so much things that are not implemented. However, if you
give me a list
of the things you need, then I can tell you how much it is available.

Cheers,
Michel.