[Seaside] dateInput Question

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:42:34 UTC 2006

Ron,

I committed SeasideAsync-mb.49 to squeaksource.
It has support for date/time input and radio buttons.
It requires the most recent version of Seaside2.6b1 (-mb.117).

You may want to give it a try like this.

	html dateInput
		value: date;
		liveCallback:
			[:value :renderer |
			date := value.
			etc.
			]

The live callback receives a Date instance from which you can get
the date for computing the age.

Make sure you pay attention to the comments I placed in the
SeasideAsync package regarding upwards compatibility.
SeasideAsync is now using its own renderer (one for canvas and
one for classic) and the javascripts are in a separate library.

In Seaside2.6b1-mb-117 date input supports a new configuration method
of the three date elements (day month year), for instance

	html dateInput
		value: date;
		etc.

Cheers,