[Seaside] PDF Generation

Sebastián Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Mon Nov 6 22:20:16 UTC 2006

Martin,

	I'm not really using it in squeak. I use it in Dolphin and that has facilitated me
the ocx wrapping stuff.

	I don't know how one could connect to an acrobat distiller printer. Anyway, think
that the acrobat solution only solves your pdf creation problem but not the shape of your
reports problem.

	Sorry,

Sebastian Sastre