[Seaside] Which renderer API for this?

Nevin Pratt nevin at bountifulbaby.com
Tue Nov 7 23:31:46 UTC 2006

I'm playing with the latest Seaside, thinking of porting my app from
Seaside 2.3.

I am aware of the difference between "html text: aString" and "html
html: aString" (introduced around Seaside 2.5), but I have html embedded
in strings in other API's as well.  For example, I do this type of thing
a lot:

                    html
                        anchorWithAction: [self rapidOrderEntry]
                        text: '<font size="+1">Click for <i>Rapid Order
Entry!</i></font>'

because back in the Seaside 2.3 days, I could embed html directly in the
text.

But now I can't.

So, the question is, what is the easiest way to accomplish the above now?

Nevin