[Seaside] [RFT] New web project

Darius Clarke socinian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 18:26:09 UTC 2006

Ummm. I don't see the Web 2.0 in Joomla.

I don't see how Joomla makes it easier to integrate/digest content from
other web sites (XML & API calls, etc.).
I don't see how Joomla becomes an application generation platform (like
Rails).
Wouldn't your effort duplicate what Pier & Margarete do?
Avi is moving away from continuations toward persistence contained in the
AJAX client layer.
Check his blog. http://smallthought.com/avi/?p=14
Same as what Gilad
Bracha<http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/gbracha?entry=will_continuations_continue>said.